01 August 2011

Bringing Kalkan Home

On a recent day at the Yali Beach Club, it was hot.  And I wanted nothing more than something cool to drink.  Then I saw this:



Well, not exactly this.  I wanted to take a before shot, but like I said, it was HOT.  And the drink that was in this glass looked so good that I slurped the whole thing down before I could even think about aiming my camera at it - and I had my camera in my hand.  What was it?

Freshly-squeezed orange juice.  Yes, I know it's nothing new, and it's not that difficult to make at home, yet it was so nice to have it made for me on a hot day.  But, in ordering my freshly-squeezed orange juice, and then watching Serden the barman make it, I discovered something that I now want to have at home - something that will make it super easy for me to have this thirst-quenching drink for myself anytime.

Kalkan has made me want:  an electric citrus juicer.

Want to add a bit of Kalkan to your home?  Here are just a few of the many electric citrus juicers I found when I started looking:

0 comments:

Post a Comment